Statement of Purpose
We are a Word of Faith Church reaching the Central Virginia Region with the Full Gospel through teaching, worship, and ministry to all ages and all races.
- A Full-Gospel Word of Faith church of at least 250 people
- A family church ministering to all ages and all races
- A church that effectively reaches the Central Virginia region
- A church where the presence of God is strong and gifts of the Spirit are in operation
- A church where people are saved, filled with the Spirit, healed and set free by God's power
- A church where people are taught and equipped to mature and prosper through Biblical principles
- A church where people are free to worship God in Spirit and truth
- A church where love and fellowship among the people is strong and genuine
- A church where believers are trained to find and fulfill their divine call and purpose
- A church that gives birth to other churches and ministries like ours
We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
Man – His Fall & Redemption
All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Jesus Christ was manifested to redeem and restore man back to God. Salvation is a free gift.
We believe in baptism in water by immersion.
Divine healing is provided in the atonement and is the privilege of every believer.
the Return of our Lord
"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him."
Hell and Eternal Retribution
The one who physically dies in his sins without Jesus is hopelessly and eternally lost in the lake of fire and therefore has no further opportunity of hearing the Gospel or for repentance.
Our God is One, but manifested in three persons - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Eternal Life & New Birth
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Baptism in the Holy Spirit
It is a gift subsequent to the new birth with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit Himself gives utterance.
Resurrection of the Just
When Jesus comes, "The dead in Christ shall rise first; then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air".
Communion – The Lord's Supper
We partake of the Lord's Supper to show the Lord's death till he comes.
Laying on of Hands
We practice the laying on of hands for the anointing, as a blessing, for healing, to confer office, to receive the Holy Ghost, or for ordination.